Weds. May 24th, 6:30-8:30 pm at Tobin School
Get the latest information and vote on important issues. A strong Neighborhood voice makes a difference!
Projection of Alewife Flooding at Lanes & Games from Cambridge Climate Change Vulnerability Study data.
While the likelihood of flooding increases in our area, development is accelerating in the floodplain. And if you think traffic can’t get worse, think again. Come evaluate the 530-unit development at 55 Wheeler St. (formerly Abt). Hear concerns about the Envision Cambridge planning process in Alewife. Make input into neighborhood positions.
6:30 Current development reports:
- Lanes & Games
- The latest Tokyo proposal
- Envision Planning in Alewife–major concerns about the process, discuss FPRA actions
- Water main replacement and water quality impacts, discuss FPRA position
- Your neighborhood issues
7:15 55 Wheeler Street (former Abt Assocs., behind Trader Joe’s)
- Presentation of proposed 530-unit residential development
- Question & Answer session
- Member deliberation